PLEASE READ THIS UNIVERSAL TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
The terms “we”, “us” or “our” shall refer to OnTimeDomains.ae. The terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement, has access to your account or uses the Services.
The Terms and Conditions document for OnTimeDomains.as provides an understanding of the terms and conditions applicable when applying for a Domain Name and the Domain Name License once the application is successful. This document explains the agreement between the applicant (you) and the registrar (ontimedomains.ae) in relation to the Domain Name.
By submitting this application for a domain name, you hereby confirm your eligibility to hold the domain name specified in this application, and you confirm that all information provided within this application is true, valid, and correct, and is not misleading in any way. If any of the information provided is later found to be untrue, incomplete, incorrect, or misleading in anyway, then the domain name license can be cancelled.
2) General Terms
1) Summary Of Terms and Conditions
- 1.1 If your application for a domain name is accepted and approved, you will be granted a Domain Name License for the period specified in the application for that domain name.
- 1.2 You are entitled to transfer your domain name to another registrar, and we will facilitate such transfer for you according to our obligations under .aeDA's Published Policies (see http://www.aeDA.ae/)
- 1.3 You are bound by the .ae Dispute Resolution Policy (aeDRP) in relation to your registered domain name, as well as such other dispute resolution policy which may be adopted by .aeDA from time to time
You are hereby bound by the terms of this document.
Domain name application and registration
2.1 Your application for a Domain Name must with the Published Policies defined by .aeDA
2.2 You accept that even if we have accepted and approved your Domain Name application, the application may still be rejected by the Registry (aeDA) in performing its final integrity checks.
2.3 You accept that neither you, nor we, have any proprietary right arising from the registered Domain Name, or the entry of a Domain Name in the domain names registry.
All personal information pertaining to you is held by .aeDA for the benefit of the public of the UAE.
3) Domain Name License
3.1 Your Domain Name License will be effective for the period of specified in the Domain Name Registration application, where the period would not exceed 5 years, in accordance to the following:
• a. Your application is accepted and approved by us and by aeDA, and
• b. You have paid the applicable fees.
• c. Unless it is cancelled earlier under the terms of this document or under any Published Policies.
3.2 Your Domain Name License may be renewed depending on the period of renewal, as long as you:
• a. Pay the applicable renewal fees, and
• b. Continue to meet the eligibility criteria prescribed in the Published Policies.
3.3 You accept that it is your responsibility to ensure that your Domain Name License is renewed.
3.4 You may cancel your Domain Name License at any time by notifying us in writing.
3.5 We may cancel your Domain Name License if you breach any provision of this document.
4) Your Statement To Us
4.1 You confirm and state to OnTimeDomains.ae and to .aeDA separately that:
• a. All the information provided in your Domain Name application, and all information you provide to us, is valid and correct, and not misleading or deceptive, and your application is made in good faith, and
• b. You meet, and continue to meet, for the duration of the Domain Name License agreement, the eligibility criteria prescribed in the Published Policies for registering the Domain Name, and
• c. You have not previously submitted for registration with another registrar, a domain name which is the same as the Domain Name, in circumstances where:
o i. You are relying upon the same eligibility criteria for both domain names, and
o ii. The Domain Name has previously been rejected by the other registrar, and
• d. Your registration or use of the Domain Name does not infringe on any person's legal rights, and
• e. You are aware that even if the Domain Name is accepted for registration, your entitlement to register the Domain Name may still be challenged by others who claim to have an entitlement to the Domain Name.
4.2 You accept that if any of the above statements is found to be untrue, incomplete, incorrect or misleading, then either OnTimeDomains.ae or .aeDA may cancel your Domain Name License.
5) Our Obligations To You
5.1 Once your Domain Name application is accepted and approved, we will place your Domain Name details into the system of the domain names registry.
5.2 We will give you immediate notice if:
• a. We are no longer an accredited registrar, or
• b. Our .aeDA Accreditation is suspended or terminated
5.3 .aeDA may post notice of:
• a. The fact that we are no longer an accredited registrar, or
• b. The suspension or termination of our .aeDA Accreditation, or
• c. The termination of our registrar agreement with .aeDA on its website and may, if it is considered appropriate, give such notice to you directly.
6) Your Obligations To Us
6.1 You must comply with the Published Policies set by aeDA, as if they were part and parcel of these terms and conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between any Published Policy and this document, then the Published Policy will prevail to the extent of such inconsistency.
6.2 You acknowledge that under the Published Policy:
• a. There are mandatory terms and conditions that apply to all Domain Name Licenses, and such terms and conditions are incorporated into, and form part of, these Terms and Conditions, and
• b. You are bound by, and must submit to, the .ae Dispute Resolution Policy (aeDRP), and
• c. aeDA may delete or cancel the registration of a .ae domain name.
6.3 Throughout the period of your Domain Name License, you must give notice to the Registry (through us) of any change to any information which you have given us.
• 6.4 You must not, directly or indirectly, through registration or use of its Domain Name or otherwise:
o a. Register a Domain Name for the purpose of diverting trade from another business or website;
o b. Deliberately register misspellings of another entity's company or brand name in order to trade on the reputation of another entity's goodwill; and
o c. Register a Domain Name and then passively hold a Domain Name License for the purpose of preventing another registrant from registering it.
• 6.5. You must not in any way:
o a. Transfer or purport to transfer a proprietary right in any Domain Name Registration;
o b. Grant or purport to grant a registered Domain Name as security; or
o c. Encumber or purport to encumber a Domain Name Registration.
7) Use of Your Information
7.1 You give to:
• a. .aeDA, the right to publicly disclose to third parties, all information in relation to the registered Domain Name in accordance with the Published Policies;
• b. OnTimeDomains.ae the right to disclose to the Registry (aeDA), all information which is required by the Registry in order to register the Domain Name in the domain names registry;.
8) Dispute Resolution
8.1. aeDA has set a dispute resolution policy called the aeDRP (the ae Dispute Resolution Policy), which becomes applicable in the event of a dispute between a registrar and a domain name license holder, or between a domain name license holder and a third party, in relation to entitlements to domain names.
8.2.The aeDRP binds you and OnTimeDomians.ae as if it were incorporated in this document.
8.3 You accept that:
• a .aeDA may develop and implement other dispute resolution policies which are accessible by you as an alternative and further to any complaints handling procedure adopted by us, and
• b Such policies bind you and us severally as if they were incorporated in this document.
9) Transfer Of Registrars
9.1 OnTimeDomains.ae will ensure that you can easily transfer your Domain Name registration to another registrar in accordance with the Published Policies set by aeDA. The Published Policies will address such matters as:
• a. The maximum fees which we can charge you for such transfer,
• b. When we are not allowed to charge you fees,
• c. The conditions under which we must transfer the registered Domain Name, and
• d. The conditions under which we are entitled not to transfer the registered the Domain Name.
9.2 If OnTimeDomains.ae is:
• a. no longer an accredited registrar, or
• b. Our .aeDA Accreditation is suspended or terminated, or
• c. Our registrar agreement with .aeDA is terminated by .aeDA, then
we will transfer the registered Domain Name to a new registrar in accordance with the Published Policies within 30 days of a written notice being provided to you by .aeDA.
9.3 If our registrar agreement with .aeDA is terminated, we will not charge you any fee for the transfer of the registered Domain Name to another registrar.
10.1 You must not pursue any claim against .aeDA or against OnTimeDomains.ae, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, neither .aeDA nor we are liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of any kind, including but not limited to losses or damages resulting from loss of use, lost profits, loss or corruption of data, business interruption, lost business revenue or third parties damages, arising from, as a result of, or otherwise in connection with, any act or omission whatsoever of .aeDA or us, or any of .aeDA's or our employees, agents or contractors, including but not limited to any breach by us of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions, or under our registrar agreement with .aeDA.
10.2 You agree to indemnify, keep indemnified and hold .aeDA and us, and .aeDA's and our employees, agents and contractors harmless from all and any claims or liabilities, arising from, as a result of, or otherwise in connection with, your registration or use of the Domain Name.
10.3 You accept and agree that if we have any outstanding fees owing to .aeDA, which gives .aeDA a right to terminate our registrar agreement with .aeDA, then .aeDA may in its sole discretion terminate the registrar agreement.
10.4 You accept and agree that neither .aeDA nor we are responsible for the use of any Domain Name in the domain names registry, and that .aeDA is not responsible for any conflict or dispute with any actual or threatened claim against a Registrar or a Domain Name License holder, including one relating to registered or unregistered trademark, a corporate, business or other trade name, rights relating to a name or other identifying indicium or of an individual or other intellectual property rights of a third party or relating to the defamation or unlawful discrimination with respect to any other person.
10.5 Despite any other provision of this document, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, neither .aeDA nor we are liable to you for consequential, indirect or special losses or damages of any kind (including without limitation, loss of profit, loss or corruption of data, business interruption or indirect loss) suffered by you as a result of any act or omission whatsoever of .aeDA or us, and our respective employees, agents, or subcontractors.
• The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
• The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
1) Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
• “Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE”.
2) Method of Payment, Card Types accepted and Currency:
• “We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other currency agreed)”.
3) Refund and Cancellation Policy:
• Customers are entitled to cancel a new domain name request and domain name renewal request made through OnTimeDomains.ae within three working days with full refund applicable. If the cancellation request is made beyond the three working days then no refund is applicable. Refunds will be made only through the original mode of payment used by the customer.
Please allow for up to 45days for the refund transfer to be completed.
4) Delivery Policy:
• OnTimeDomains.ae will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
5) Payment Confirmation:
• Upon making the payment for the products or services purchased through OnTimeDomains.ae, an email will be sent confirming the receiving of payment. The email will also include the list of products and services purchased.